The Boulder Jewish Festival works with the City, County and local merchants to make the event a community treasure. This year, we would like to recognize these merchants for their support of the event. Several will feature Israeli products or Judaica in their shops during the event. Please be sure to visit and shop!
- Weekends – 1200 Pearl Street
- El Loro Jewelry and Clog Co – 1416 Pearl Street
- Savory Spice Shop – 2041 Broadway
- Smooch Frozen Yogurt & Mochi – 1926 14th Street
- Boulder Arts & Crafts Gallery – 1421 Pearl Street
Want to be included? Click here to let us know.
And a special thank you to Downtown Boulder, Inc. – Love the Local!